PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Paper presenters should submit papers that are relevant to the themes and sub-themes of the conference.
- All papers should be written and presented in English.
- Paper presenters should first submit a 200-word abstract before they can be invited to submit their full paper. A biographical sketch of not more than 100 words should also be attached.
- Paper presenters who have been notified by the Organizing Committee to submit their full paper and PowerPoint presentations should do so on or before the given deadlines. The paper should be from 6,000 to 8,000 words long, inclusive of notes and references, and should be typed double-spaced on A4-sized paper using the Times New Roman font, sized 12 pt. If necessary, the paper should include figures, graphs and tables.
- Papers should be organized according to the following sequence: title of paper, name of author/s, abstract, main text, references and appendices (if needed).
- Papers should also include a cover page with the following information: title of paper, sub-theme, institution or agency, country and contact information, as well as logistical support needed (e.g. additional computer unit, laser pointer, etc.).
- References and citation should follow the APA style. Please visit http://www.apastyle.org for more information on the APA citation format.
- Each paper presenter is allowed a maximum of 15 minutes for presentation and five (5) minutes for answering questions from the audience.
- The Asian Review of Public Administration (ARPA) and the Philippine Journal of Public Administration (PJPA) will consider quality papers for possible publication. Paper presenters who wish to have their papers considered for publication in the journal must adhere to the journal style guidelines set forth by the ARPA and PJPA Editorial Boards.
NOTE: All submissions should be made to the 2019 EROPA Organizing Committee via e-mail (email@example.com).